Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Queen Elizabeth advises Prince Philip.

PRINCE PHILIP DEVISES PLAN AT WINDSOR CASTLE FOR HIS TRIP TO IRELAND.

Having breakfast old bean,here in Windsor Castle,i feel right parky,had a nightmare
last night you see,i was locked in a small cubby hole with peggy,little mo and the 2
harridans ..what's one of their names,ronnie,is it?

woke up sweating,i even kicked the old lady out of the bed onto the floor in the middle of the night i was so agitated,couldn't escape,
little mo insisted i have sexual
intercourse with her.

anyway,back to reality and normality this morning...'ere,you,butler,fetch me me pipe and slippers and pronto
or i'll have your guts for garters.

these working class people today,especially these uppity londoners think they're all funnymen or City barrowboys,they all want to
be famous or celebrities,lounge around all day,off to wentworth to play golf.

anyway,we(Queen Elizabeth the First and I) have decided I shall wear my Old Etonian bowler hat on my forthcoming trip to Dublin,i shall distribute bread and dripping to the
hundreds of thousands of urchins of that city from grafton street,dawson street and a place called temple bar
where many poor cockneys visit on their cheap weekend breaks to scotland..er..i mean island,er ireland.
'ere where the bleedin 'ell is my hot chocolate,butler?