Friday, May 9, 2008

Irish thug and gangster,gilbert gilhooley tips brazil as investment.

gilbert gilhooley,here,i'm just having my brekker,that's dublin slang for breakfast to
our millions of international readers.
by the way,welcome to all our new blog readers in papua new guinea or is it cuba?
apparently they've all just got computers for the first time.
these little confiture pots of jam are lovely on toast,
i rob them out of the shelbourne hotel,
me and the lads plan our next robberies there while having
afternoon tea.
it's very civilised and less chance of us being bugged by those criminal asset bureau bastards.
they cant eavesdrop because of the background noise.
yeah,this little pot of ...what is it?
yeah raspberry jam is fab on lightly browned toast.
i could pay for them of course but i like robbing things,
i'm a kleptomaniac since i was in the pram,i used to rob me brothers and sisters rattles.
we meet our accountants in all the best five star hotels in dublin(that's dublin,ireland,not dublin,ohio),plan where to invest our
monies,brazil is red hot at the moment,them brazilians are finding black gold,all over the
shop off their coast.
so my advice to you is,buy the ishares brazil exchange traded fund(etf),
it invests all your money in the biggest and best companies in brazil.
sorry have to take this call..who?
yeah,huntsman of savile row,you have those 25 handmade suits ready for the courier,they'll be
with me in a couple of days time.
brillianto.
having millions is great,another thing i'm thinking of getting into is the ould nags,you know racehorses,
buy a few to beat that sheikh al maktoum's godolphin stables gee gees.
having money and making more is,you know,it's just about having the right attitude between your ears,
know what i mean?
having all this loot is a blast,a fucking blast i tell ya.
talking of nags,i think i'll hop down to paddy powers bookmakers and place a few bets on them.

fatso,fatso,get me gucci sunnies,drive me down to paddy powers in ballsbridge.

sorry boss,your what?

me sunnies,me fucking sunnies,are you deaf as well as stupid?

sorry,i dont understand boss.

me shades,me sunglasses you thick bastard,we're wasting time here,now get me me sunnies,me gucci sunnies.

end.