Thursday, August 7, 2008

Prince Philip updates Irish People on Queen Elizabeth's Impending Visit to Ireland.

Prince Philip (Saxe Coburg Gotha),Duke of Glascow Rangers,here,smack my bitch up baby.
I am enjoying immensely my visit to Eastern Ireland,i have passed on my wife's,Her Majesty's,
Queen Elizabeth the 1st's insistence that the ALL irish Catholics must renounce
Pope Gregory the Great as Bishop of Rome and acknowledge her as Defender of the Faith for her visit to go ahead in 2009.
When she arrives in Rosslare next year on the Stena Line Fast Ferry,all Catholics must bow before her and avert their
pikey eyes from meeting hers.
I am enjoying my stay in the capital of Little Ireland,i visited 2 public houses,the Big Mickey on the bog of Allen
and Clancys of Bray in a place called Northern wicklow,where i met with several archdukes,viscounts,
lords,ladies and innumberable irish blueblood piss artists.
It never stops raining in this shitty little country but despite this,the innumerable and successful irish criminals
are happy with their lot.
Ah,here's my English coffee...must run,toodle oo..talk to you Irish peasants soon.
Smack my bitch up,baby,listening to a few sounds right now like Nodger and the Nappies and Westlife.