Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prince Philip confides his exclusive and innermost thoughts to our website:comedyblogireland.blogspot.com

He's in the news again...my "son" Prince charles.
last night in buckingham palace,he invited his wealthy,happy clappy hippy friends over,their nocturnal "guitar" playing
and bongo drum playing from a number of chelsea tractors on the lawn
drove myself and the old lady bonkers.
earlier in the evening,we summoned charlie boy to a meeting in the henry the 8th room but
he informed us through his butler he was "busy talking to my plants".
where does he come up with this shite from?
now if ever the need for a genetically modified brain was necessary,charlo's your man.
when he becomes king of the home counties of southern england,it will be the end of the monarchy,i'm telling you.
as charles's hippy party staggered on into the wee small hours,my spy in his camp informed
me there was wild,unbridled rumpy pumpy going on everywhere.
it's not commonly known naturally but charles is a right goer,a real hanky panker as well as a peddle and cranker and was seen,yes,seen by my personal spy using an organic leek as a butt plug on camilla.
i've never heard the likes of it.
i shall keep the millions of readers of this website informed(the authors just need to bung me a few bob now and again but in euro
not pound sterling,please,that currency is gone to the dogs.)