Monday, February 18, 2008

GILHOOLEY THE GANGSTER LOVES CIVIL LIBERTIES.

GILBERT GILHOOLEY THE WELL EDUCATED IRISH GANGSTER LOVES HIS CIVIL LIBERTIES.

Gilbert Gilhooley here,the well educated irish gangster ..welcome to all our international readers. I'm a Drug Baron by trade,one of a many multitude in this Emerald Isle of ours,this Land of Abundant Sinners and Celtic Plentiful Free Trade in Hard Drugs.
Look,why do I sell massive amounts of heroin and cocaine,it's easy that's why..there's a regular,steady market,a few thousand people die,it comes with the terroritory...but look at your man supposedly running the country,Dirty Bertie..sure what's wrong with me making a few dishonest shillings as well.
Ireland is bulging with criminals and gangsters and hitmen,sure they'll start an apprenticeship course in it soon.. i dont like hard work either,that's why i do it,too and it's rise and shine and up at the crack of noon everyday,which suits me just grand,i like a lie in,i'm a lazy bastard my parole officer used to say to me,before he was shot.
It's the Gardai,the irish police to our internations readers,i feel sorry for,sure i cant remember how many times i've been busted,off to the police station and a few hours later..hey presto,i'm sprung..my lawyer gives them an earful of civil liberites and human rights violations and sure,it's auf wiedersehen,lads,i'm off down the pub in christy's merc i gave him for christmas,a few calls on the mobile and everything's running like clockwork again.
there's more files on me in the director of public prosecutions folder than there are liberals in ballsbridge..and that's millions.. sure us gangsters cant get enough of the civil liberites brigade..you'll be hearing more from me in the future.. remember the name Gilhooley the Gangster.