Tuesday, March 11, 2008

gilbert gilhooley the gangster loves irish judges.

gilbert gilhooley here,just another one of ireland's multitude of thugs and gangsters but i am a very high profile and successful one. who are my heroes i'm asked now and again?
irish judges that's who.
where would we irish criminals be without them,the devil bless them. excuse me for a minute,i was out till 4am last night organising another large shipment of cocaine for my loyal customers.
i'm bucking ravenous. just put the cheese and gorgeous galtee rashers in between the two slices of this freshly baked bobbys bab..bucking pollacks,i'm starvin..gorgeous.
how many irish judges are on the take?
i dont know for sure but i have 4 on my books... and people wonder why so many judges let us off with suspended sentences..the devil bless them.. excuse me while i bed down for a few more hours kip and then it's down to me local later for a few pints ..
we call our local the bullet proof jacket,that's not its real name but sure i'll tell the real name again.. now buck off,i'm tired. END.